30041 posts, India Post GDS recruitment 2023 Apply online, last date, qualification
India Post has begun the application process for Gramin Dak Sevak posts. The deadline for the submission of the application form is till August 23. Interested candidates will be able to apply online through the official website at indiapostgdsonline.gov.in. Candidates will be able to edit their applications from August 24 to August 26.
India Post GDS recruitment 2023 vacancy details: This recruitment drive aims to fill 30041 Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) posts.
India Post GDS recruitment 2023 age limit: The candidate’s age should be between the age of 18 to 40 years.
India Post GDS recruitment 2023 educational qualification 2023: Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard having passed in Mathematics and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India shall be a mandatory educational qualification for all approved categories of GDS.
Candidates should have studied the local language at least up to a secondary standard as a compulsory or elective subject.
India Post GDS recruitment 2023 application fee: Candidates are required to pay ₹100 as the application fee. However, the following category is exempted from fee payment, all female / trans-woman candidates and all SC/ST candidates.
India Post GDS recruitment 2023: Know how to apply
Visit the official website at indiapostgdsonline.gov.in
On the homepage, click on the registration link
Register and proceed with the application
Pay the application fee
Upload all the required documents
Submit the application and take print for future reference.
India Post GDS Online Form 2023 :- Recently, a short notice has been issued by India Post about the new recruitment. It is being told that recruitment is to come for about 30041 posts. ALL Candidates who were waiting for India Post GDS Recruitment, all those candidates remain over. You can apply online for this recruitment from 3 August 2023 to 23 August 2023. The complete process to apply is given below on this page. Candidates can apply online by following the process given below. For more details about this recruitment, visit the official website link of the official website is provided below. India Post GDS Online Form 2023
Indian Post GDS Age Limit :-
- Candidates’ age limit should be Minimum 18 years &Maximum 40 years.
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
India Post GDS Educational Qualification :-
Class 10 High School Exam Passed in Any Recognized Board in India with Mathematicsand English as a Subject. Know the Local Language of Applied State.
- Knowledge of computer vinoplino benin
- Knowledge of cycling
- Adequate means of livelihood
Selection Process :-
- Merit List
GDS Documents :-
- Name (In capital letter as per X class certificate Marks Memo including spaces)
- Father’s Name / Mother’s Name
- Email ID
- Date of Birth
- PwD – Type of Disability – (HH/OH/VH)- Percentage of disability
- State in which Xth class passed
- Language studied in Xth class
- Year of Passing Xth class
- Scanned Passport Photograph
- Scanned Signature
How to Apply India Post GDS Online Form 2023 :-
- Visit The Official Website. @indiapostgdsonline.gov.in
- Read Notification Carefully Before Apply.
- Keep Ready All Documents that we Discussed above.
- Fill out The Application Form (Link Is Given Below)
- Attach Required Document and Passport Size Photo with Signature.
- pay Application Fee (If Required) .
- Fill More Details
|Type of Employment
|GDS BPM, GDS ABPM/ Dak Sevak