560 posts, Coal India Recruitment 2023 Apply online, eligibility, last date
Coal India Limited is inviting applications for vacant posts of Management Trainee. Interested candidates can check their eligibility and apply online through the official website of Coal India Limited at coalindia.in. A total of 560 vacant posts are available in the organization.
An official notification for the recruitment drive has been released. The last date for the submission of online applications is October 12, 2023. It is to be noted that interested candidates are to apply through their GATE scores. For further details, check below:
Coal India Recruitment 2023 Important dates
- Starting date for submission of online applications: September 13, 2023 from 10 AM
- Closing date for submission of online applications: October 12, 2023 till 8 PM
Coal India Recruitment 2023 Vacant posts
- Mining posts: 351 posts
- Civil posts: 172 posts
- Geology posts: 37 posts
Total: 560 posts
Coal India Recruitment 2023 Eligibility
- The candidate should hold a Degree in Mining / Degree in Civil / M.Sc. /M.Tech. in Geology or Applied
Geology/Geophysics or Applied Geophysics from a recognized University.
- The candidate should not be above 30 years of age.
- Candidates should have appeared for the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE-2023).
- For detailed information, check the official notification
Coal India Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
- The final selection of the candidates will be done based on their GATE-2023 scores.
- Candidates will be shortlisted based on merit and requirement in the category.
Coal India Recruitment 2023 Application fee
- For candidates belonging to General/OBC/EWS category: Rs 1000
- For candidates belonging to ST/SC category: NA
- For employees of Coal India limited and its subsidiaries: NA