8th pass Anganwadi Helpers/ Aayas Jobs Recruitment 2023
Engagement/ Hiring of Helpers/ Aayas under ECCE for the Year 2023-24.
Reference:- 1. Directorate of Samagra Shiksha Order No: 07 of Chirag, Dated: 09/01/2023.
2. Directorate of Samagra Shiksha vide letter No: Edu/PD/SmS/ECCE/Helpers/1861-1905/2023-24 Dated: 06-06-2023.
3. Chief Education Officer Shopian vide Order No. CEO/Spn/SmS/ECCE/23/191-197 Dated 13-06-2023
Applications from eligible female candidates are invited for engagement of Helpers/Aayas in the selected schools listed below on contractual basis and shall be purely terminus
and shall start from the date, they are engaged / hired and shall conclude with the end of academic session. It may be extendable, subject to the performance and approval of funds from the Ministry of Education, Govt of India, in the particular component. The Applications on devised Format shall reach the offi ce of the Zonal Education Officer Vehil by or before 10th of July 2023 during working hours.
Eligibility Criteria of Helpers/ Aayas:
1. Only female candidates can apply.
2. Candidate must be domicile of the village where approved school is located.
3. Candidate must be physically and mentally t to carry out her job.
4. Candidate must be belonging to BPL Category.
5. Candidate shall submit the affadavit from 1st class Magistrate at the time of joining for not claiming for permanent absorption at any stage.
6. Minimum qualification of candidate should be 8th pass from any recognized institute.
7. Age of Candidate must be between 18-37 years as on 1st January 2023.
8. Preference shall be given to the candidates from BPL Category in the below mentioned order of Priority:
a) Widow b) Divorced
c) Orphan d) Female belonging to BPL Category and older in age than the rest of BPL candidates.
9. Honorarium will be given Rs 5000/= per month which may vary as per the approval in the subsequent year in PAB of Samagra Shiksha.
Job Chart of a Helper/Aaya:
The Helpers/ Aayas for pre-primary sections of Govt. Schools have to perform below mentioned tasks.
1) Escorting the children at their arrival, departure, between activities (For example while moving to outdoor areas, Playground and Toilet etc.)
2) Maintaining the hygiene of the children such as Toileting, hand washing, cleanliness of children etc.
3) Helping the teacher in preparing class for activities.
4) Assisting the children in taking food under the supervision of teacher.
5) Any other assignment given by HOI for the proper care of children.