8th Pass Anganwadi Recruitment 2023 (Beerwah), Application form, Last date
Application on prescribed proforma (Annexure-1) are hereby invited from the
eligible female candidates of the Panch Ward/Muncipal Wards shown against the below mentioned Panchayat Halqas//Muncipal Wards, for the engagement
of Sahayikas (Anganwadi Helpers) “preferably married” for the Anganwadi Centres of POSHAN Project Beerwah on “Honorarium basis”. The applications along with required documents shall be deposited in the Office of undersigned i.e. the Child Development Project Officer Beerwah by or before 12th of JUNE, 2023 against proper receipt.
Criteria for Selection of Sahayikas (Anganwadi Helpers) shall remain as envisaged in the Govt. Order No 103 JK (SWD) OF 2023 Dated 28.04.2023. i.e.
1. The selection of Helper shall be restricted to the electoral ward where Anganwadi Centre is located.
2. Women candidates in the age group of 18-37 years shall be eligible.
3. The candidate must be domicile of the UT of J&K.
4. Minimum qualification for Anganwadi Helper shall be matriculation.
5. In case no matriculate candidate available in the ward, candidates with qualification not less than 8th standard shall be considered.
6. The committee shall select the most destitute/needy married woman of the ward as helper from amongst those who full the qualification criteria. In case no married candidate is available, unmarried candidate may be considered.
In case eligible candidate is available within the family of retiring AWHs, the said candidate shall qualify for additional two percent
Self-attested copies of documents to be attached with the application form:
• Panch ward /Muncipality Ward Certificate/present/continuous
ward residence certificate issued by BDO duly countersigned by ACR/SDM.
• Domicile Certificate issued by Tehsildar concerned.
• Date of Birth Certificate.
• Academic Qualification Certificate with marks Card.
• If candidate belongs to family of retired AWH then copy of the E-Ration Card.
• Non Employment Certificate from a Gazetted Officer.
• Married/Un- married Certificate from respective Tehsildars.
• Self-addressed envelope with postage stamp of Rs=5.