BQE SOFTWARE Job Opportunity 2023
CloudOps Engineer role requires maintaining reliable, fault tolerant infrastructure and application availability to meet the demands of our growing customer base. The SE will be responsible for production operations and releases of SaaS applications deployed in the public cloud.
1. Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, with 2+ years of experience of working on public cloud (AWS, Azure), Virtualization (Hyper-V, VMWare) and related technologies.
2. Adept at System and Network Management, Monitoring and Administration of Production Environment. 3. Minimum of 2+ years of experience with Windows Server operating
4. Understanding of Infrastructure as Code (DSC, Chef, Ansible, Terraform) KSA
5 . Good with Python or PowerShell scripting.
6. 2+ years of experience with monitoring tools (New Relic, Nagios, Datadog, PRTG or any other).
7. Functional understanding of CloudOps model, agile and Scrum.
8. Understanding of Highly available infrastructure configurations, Disaster Recovery, BCP
9. 2+ years of experience in Windows Active Directory & Failover Clustering.
10. Good Understanding of Group Policies
1. Smart, responsive, and proficient mentality with attention to detail.
2. Ready to work in 24×7 rotational shifts.
3. Good analytical and troubleshooting skills.
Please send your resumes to [email protected]
Last date of application: 12th November 2023