BQE SOFTWARE Jobs Recruitment 2023
Senior Hybrid QA Engineer
• Your primary focus will be to achieve quality through Automation
• Lead a mini- Team of QA Engineers.
• Design, Develop and execute automation test plan objectives prioritizing quality
• Build and/or maintain test automation architecture, designs and implementations
• Work with development team to strategize testing, plan release
activities and deliverables
• Be a knowledge expert on automation infrastructure, test orchestration and execution
• Champion test execution in a CI Pipeline for 0-touch automation.
• Hands-on experience on UI performance testing and Apache
• Proficiency in the REST API automation with Rest Assured, Postman.
• Execute all levels of testing (System, Integration, and Regression)
• Provide timely solutions
• Apply quality engineering principals throughout the Agile product lifecycle
• Stay up to date with new testing tools and test strategies
• Works together with the software developer to enhance and
• Run test cases across the different layers, analyze the results and
update his peers about the status
• Debug, fix and improve failed automated test causes
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or any other relevant field.
• 5+ years of overall experience in Software QE / QA
• 4-7 years’ experience in Automation Testing for Web application,
Mobile applications , Restful API , Load Testing , Performance Testing , Security Testing etc.
• Knowledge of basic testing methodologies.
• Experience with Java or C# is a plus
• Extensive experience in Selenium (WebDriver), Apache JMeter,
NUnit , Cucumber .
• Experience with API automation testing using tools like API
testing tools (Postman, SoapUI, Katalon) for automated checks.
• Experience with writing performance/load testing
• Experience with full cycle testing including functional testing,
system testing, integration testing, performance and stress
• Ability to follow instructions and work in a team environment
• Good verbal and written (email) communications skills
Please send ur resume to email@example.com before 27 Aug.
HR Department – 6006751872