CENTRAL UNIVERSITY OF KASHMIR ADMISSION TEST -2023 (EXTENSION NOTICE)
The last date for submission of online application forms for admission to the following programmes of this University advertised vide Notice No: CUKmr/EEW/Admissions/2023/CUKAT/5063 Dated: 09-06-2023 is hereby extended up to July 25, 2023. However, other terms and conditions shall remain the same as reproduced.
GENERAL GUIDELINES: –
1. Admission to the above programmes shall be made on the basis of CUKAT-2023 to be conducted by the Central University of Kashmir.
2. Eligible candidates shall have to apply ONLINE through the website www.cukashmir.ac.in or through the direct link https://cukashmiradm.samarth.edu.in/.
3. OFFLINE applications shall not be accepted.
4. Candidates who are appearing in the final examination of the
qualifying degree are also eligible to apply. However, such candidates must have passed the examination by or
before the declaration of CUKAT-2023 results. All the candidates are required to produce the original marks
sheets/degree certificates at the time of counselling, failing which their candidature shall not be considered for
5. The selection of candidates shall be strictly based on the merit scored in the Entrance
Examination/ and GD/PI, wherever applicable. 6. Reservation for SC/ST/OBC/EWS/PWD candidates shall be as per Govt. of India (GOI) norms only. Please note SC category means Schedule Caste only and not the Social Caste. Further, RBA doesn’t fall in the OBC category. The selected candidates are required to submit an OBC category certificate in the format prescribed by the Govt. of India (GOI).
7. The candidates selected for Post Graduate Diploma in Cyber Security and Cyber Forensics shall have to study 2nd
semester at the Rashtriya Rakhsha University (RRU), Gujarat that will make them eligible for a twin degree of
both these Universities.
ADMISSION PROCEDURE: 1. Application Form, online payment of application fees, Syllabus, Eligibility and
other details shall be available on the University Website
2. Application fee:
General/OBC/EWS applicants Rs. 700/- for 03 subjects/Papers and Rs.100 for additional subject/s
SC/ST Applicants Rs. 350/- .