Central University Of Kashmir Admission Test 2023
Online Applications from the eligible candidates are invited for the admissions in below-mentioned programmes through CUKAT-2023:
Post-Graduate Diploma Programmes B.VOC Programmes
GENERAL GUIDELINES: –
1. Admission to the above programmes shall be made on the basis of CUKAT-2023 to be conducted by the Central University of Kashmir.
2. Eligible candidates shall have to apply ONLINE through the website www.cukashmir:ac.in or through the
direct link https://cukashmiradm.samarth.edu.in/.OFFLINE applications shal not be accepted.
3. Candidates who are appearing in the final examination of the qualifying degree are also eligible to apply
However, such candidates must have passed the examination by or before the declaration of CUKAT 2023 results. All the candidates are required to produce the original mark sheets/degree certificates at the time of counselling, failing which their candidature shall not be considered for admissions.
4. The selection of candidates shall be strictly based on the merit scored in the Entrance Examination and GD/PI, wherever applicable.
5. Reservation for SC/ST/OBC/EWS/PWD candidates shall be as per Govt. of India (GOI) norms only. Please note SC category means Schedule.
1. Application Form, online payment of application fees, Syllabus, Eligibility and other details shall be available on the University Website www.cukashmir.ac.in/Administrative (cukashmir.in)
2. Application fees
General/OBC/EWS applicants :Rs. 700/-for 03 subjects/Papers and Rs. 100 for additional subject’s SC/ST Applicants:Rs. 350/- for 03 subjects/Papers and Rs. 100 for additional subjects PWD Applicants.