Central University of Kashmir Admission Notice 2023 (B.Tech Computer Science & Engineering Programme)
Online applications are invited from the eligible candidates for admission to B.Tech CS&E programme of the University for the
academic session 2023-24:
10+2 with at least 50% marks in aggregate or its equivalent on grading scale of respective Boards Universities (45% for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates) with Physics, Mathematics and chemistry/Biology as main subjects.
> Positive score of JEE (Mains) 2023.
Selection shall be based on merit secured in JEE.
Read Also; Ishita Kishore IAS Topper 2023 Biography Age caste
Number of Seats: Forty Four
Reservation of SC,ST,OBC and EWS as per GOl norms (SC category means schedule caste only and OBC category candidates shall not belong to crcamy layer and are requested to subrnit the OBC certificate in GOl prescribed fornat.
One supermumerary seat is reserved cach for PWD candidates and residents of District Ganderbal.
1. Guidelines for online submission of form are available on the University Website: www.cukashrmir.ac.in
2. Candidates can fill the form online with the direct link given below:
3. Application Fee: Rs. 900/
General applicants: Rs. 450/
4. Fee to be paid only through SAMARTH online Application Portal (https:/leukashmiradm samarth.edu.in)
Start date/Avaialbility of Online Application forns is 26/05/2023
Last date for submission of Online Application forms is 25/06/2023
– For further details, students can check the University website www.cukashmir.ac.in or contact on mobile numbers available on
the University website.