Central University Of Kashmir MBA ADMISSION Notification 2023
Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission to the Master of Business Administration (MBA) Programme of the University for the Session-2023.
1. Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with at least 50% marks or
equivalent CGPA (45% for SC/ST/OBC/PWD) from a recognized Indian University or any other equivalent examination.
2.Valid Score of CMAT 2023 conducted by NTA
• Candidates would be shortlisted for Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI) on the basis of CMAT score.
Final selection shall be done as per the following criteria:
a). CMAT Score: 75% Weightage
b). GD/PI Score: 25 %Weightage
Schedule for GD & PI: Shall be notified separately Number of Seats: forty-six (46)
Reservation of Seats:
• Reservation to SC, ST, OBC, PWD and EWS as per Government of India norms. SC Category means Schedule Caste only and OBC does not
include RBA category. OBC category candidates shall not belong to the
creamy layer and are required to submit the certificate in a Govt of India prescribed format.
• One Supernumerary Seat reserved for PWD candidates
• One Supernumerary Seat reserved for residents of the Ganderbal District
APPLICATION FORM DETAILS: Application Form and Guidelines for Online Submission of Forms are available on the University Website: www.cukashmir.ac.in.
Candidates can also fill the form through direct link
Start date/Availability of Application form :7th June 2023
The last date for submission of online Application Forms is: 5thJuly 2023.
Application fee for General Category candidates: Rs. 700/- Application fee for SC, ST, OBC, PWD & EWS Category candidates: Rs. 350/