CLASS IV Driver Jobs Recruitment 2023, Salary 63000, Last Date, Application form
OFFICE OF THE PRINCIPAL DISTRICT & SESSION JUDGE PULWAMA (CHAIRMAN SELECTION COMMITTEE FOR THE POST OF DRIVERS, VACANT IN DISTRICT PULWAMA) Official Website:-districts.ecourts.gov.in/pulwama
Advertisement Notice No. 01 Of 2023/PDSJP Dated: 02.11.2023
Subject: Commencement of process of selection for three posts of Drivers, two newly created (one in the court of Addl. Distt. Judge Pulwama and One in the court of Chief judicial Magistrate Pulwama) and one backlog post (in the court of District judge Pulwama).
Date of commencement of offline application: 07.11.2023
Last Date for submission of offline application: 22.11.2023
Offline applications are invited from eligible candidates belonging to District Pulwama for participating in the selection process of drivers mentioned above in this notification who:
1. Belong to District Pulwama, however the candidates who are applying under SC category can apply irrespective of the place of residence provided they are the domicile of UT of J&K
2. Are domicile of Jammu and Kashmir in terms of S.0 166 dated 18.05.2020 issued by GAD, Government of Jammu and Kashmir and those who are residents of District Pulwama for a period of not less than 15 years before the date of applying and is actually residing in the area.
3. The candidates must be a Matriculate from a recognized School/ Board and must possess a valid Driving License with LMV/ HMV endorsement.
4. Minimum and maximum age shall be the same as prescribed by the Government in terms of the Civil service regulations. Are having age as on 01.11.2023
b. Not above 40 in case of open merit. 43 years in case of SC/ST/RBA/ALC/OSC
d. 48 years in case of Ex-serviceman.
The persons who are already engaged on adhoc or daily wage basis in the subordinate courts shall be eligible to apply irrespective of the minimum and maximum standards of age; and they shall be deemed to be given relaxation in the minimum and maximum standards of age
5. The candidates shall have to undergo a written test to determine the general Knowledge especially knowledge about the traffic rules. On the basis of merit obtained in the written test the candidate shall be called for determining the Driving skills in the ratio of 1:5.
6. Driving skill shall be conducted for which an expert from the traffic department shall be co-opted as a member of the selection committee.
7. Cumulative grade of the marks obtained in the written examination and driving test shall form the final merit.
8. A candidate must deposit fee of Rs. 300/-through demand draft from any J&K Bank in the name of Principal District and Session Judge Pulwama.
9. Call letters shall not be issued individually, however, wide publication will be given through electronic media and District courts official website about the venue/dates of the written test for the information of eligible candidates.
10. The in-service candidates/contractual employees shall submit photocopy of the filled up of offline application form through proper channel viz the concerned Head of Deptt. In the event of failure of the candidate to route the application through proper channel, his/her eligibility shall be assumed as if he/she is not in service
candidate. The head of the Deptt. Concerned shall forward the application form of the in-service candidate at the address of principal District and Session Judge
Pulwama within the above referred period after filling their application form.
11. The last date for the submission of application forms as prescribed above shall be the cutoff date for determining the eligibility to apply for the post. The age limit
however is determinable with reference to the 01.11.2023. Any qualification/experience acquired after last date of receipt/Submission of offline application form i.e 22.11.2023 shall not be taken into account for any purpose.
LIST OF DOCUMENTS TO BE SUBMITTED ALONG WITH THE APPLICATION FORM:
a. Qualification certificate!l Matriculate).
b. Date of Birth Certificate! Matriculate).
Domicile Certificate issued by the Competent Authority.
d. Valid Driving License (LMV/HMV).
e. Category Certificate in case of candidate belonging to reserved category.
f Medical certificate to the effect that the candidate is fit to drive Vehicle.
Note:-Application forms complete in all respects will be received from 10:30 am to 04:30 pm in the office of undersigned w.e.f07.11.2023 to 22.11.2023.