Cluster University Srinagar Admission to Post-Graduate Programmes 2023-24
Consequent upon the declaration of the result of Common University Entrance Test (PG) 2023 by National Testing Agency, the candidates having appeared in this test and have preferred Cluster University of Srinagar for admission to the below mentioned POST GRADUATE (PG) programmes are hereby informed to register for admission on the
university website www.cusrinagar.cdu,in as per the following schedule.
Starting date for submission of Online Application Forms 25-07-2023
Last date for submission of Online Application Forms 31-07-2023
1. Candidates having passed the qualifying examination (10+2+3) with required percentage and subject combination reflected in the eligibility column shown against cach
programme and have appeared in the CUET- (PG) 2023 test conducted by the NTA are eligible to apply for online counselling.
2. The candidates are advised to exercise the same options as exercised by them in the CUET (PG), 2023 application form.
3. A candidate has to deposit online non-refundable application fee of Rs. 500/- (Five Hundred Only).
4. If a candidate has applied for more than one programme he/she has to submit online preferences for selection in the programme. After submitting the online application form, candidate shall not be able to make any change once the preference for various programmes has been uploaded.
5. The selection of candidate for admission in each programme shall be made strictly on the basis of eligibility required for each programme specified below and CUET-PG merit obtained by the candidate. Application Form shall be rejected if any candidate fails to prove his/her eligibility and fails to upload the required documents.
6. Mere submission of application form by the candidate does not confer his/her any right to admission in any programme of the university. Admission of candidates shall be governed by the Admission Policy of the university.
7. Admission Committee of each constituent college will check/verify the original copies of educational/category certificates etc. of the candidate at the time of admission and it will be the sole responsibility of the candidate to satisfy whether he/she is meeting the prescribed criteria.
8. Admission/Selection of the candidate shall be strictly provisional and subject to verification of documents, made at any point of time during the admission process. The admission will be rejected if the applicant does not fulfill the eligibility criteria or has misrepresented/suppressed the information regarding category and other details.