CUK Provisionally selected on the basis of merit for Integrated B.Ed. M.Ed Programme (2023-2026)
PROVISIONAL SELECTION LIST-IV(10102023) Open Admission
The following candidates have been provisionally selected on the basis of merit for Integrated B. Ed. M. Ed Programme (2023-2026) in the School of
Education, Central University of Kashmir, subject to fulfilment of necessary formalities.
1. The students must deposit admission fee by logging to their SAMARTH account on which they have submitted their application form earlier.
2. The selection list has been prepared purely on the basis of merit of CUET and other criteria prescribed by the University.
- Provisionally selected candidates are required to bring following original documents & self-attested photocopies at the time of admission: –
• All the marks sheets of qualifying degree examination & valid category certificate issued by the competent authority.
• Provisional and Character Certificate in original and self-attested photocopies.
• Migration Certificate (original and self-attested photocopy).
• Domicile Certificate (original and self-attested photocopy).
3. OBC candidates should not belong to Creamy Layer and is required to submit the certificate (original) in the prescribed GOI format.
4. All the admissions shall be provisional and subject to satisfying the minimum eligibility criteria, verification of certificates/marks sheets and category
5. Only those candidates have been considered for admission who had completed their qualifying degrees by or before the date of counselling as per CUK policy.
6. Candidates belonging to Ganderbal district applying for the supernumerary seat reserved for residents of Ganderbal area are advised to bring along
Domicile certificate in order to be considered for the seat.
7. Selected outstation candidates (from other states/UTs within country are especially advised to deposit the admission fee through online mode and their admissions shall be subject to the production of original documents upon joining the Department at CUK.
8. The Selected candidates shall have to fill in the anti-ragging forms available on the www.ugc.ac.in & www.antiragging.in and write its application code on
the admission form at the end.
9. Those students whose final semester result is awaited are directed to submit an undertaking (Copy attached).
10. The selected candidates are directed to complete their admission formalities by or before 13th of October2023.