Direct Agent, Postal Life Insurance/Rural Postal Life Insurance Jobs Recruitment 2023
Department of Posts, India Office of the Sr. Supdt. Of Post Offices,
Srinagar Postal Division, GPO Complex Srinagar -190001 e-Mail: email@example.com
WALK IN INTERVIEW FOR ENGAGEMENT OF DIRECT AGENTS
A walk-in-interview for the engagement of Direct Agent, Postal Life Insurance/Rural Postal Life Insurance (PLI/RPLI) will be held on 12/09/2023 (Tuesday) at 10:30 Hrs in the O ce of Sr. Supdt. of Post Offices, Srinagar, GPO
Complex, The Bund Srinagar. Details of the engagement process are given below: –
Eligibility and other criteria
1. Age Limit: The candidate must be Min 18 years and there is no maximum age limit.
2. Educational Qualification: The applicant must have passed 10th standard or equivalent examination
conducted by a Board recognized by Central/State Government.
3. Desirable: The applicant must have knowledge of insurance schemes/marketing skills along with
knowledge of life insurance industry in India, knowledge of PLI/RPLI products and knowledge of marketing of insurance products.
4. Categories of Applicants: Unemployed/self-employed youth, Ex life advisors / Ex Agent of any insurance
company, Ex-servicemen, Anganwadi workers, Mahila Mandal workers, Ex-Servicemen, Retired school teachers, SHGs, Gram Pradhan, Members of Gram Panchayat etc. can apply for PLI/RPLI Direct Agents.
5. On the basis of performance in walk-in-interview the candidates will be shortlisted and engaged as Direct
Agents of PLI/RPLI.
6. Successful candidates shall have to undergo training and pass the licentiate exam in due course. They shall be paid procured /renewal commission for PLI/RPLI procured by him/her at the rates prescribed by the Dept of Posts from time to time.
7. Successful candidates shall have to furnish a security deposit of Rs. 5000/- in the form of pledging of NSC/KVP, refundable in case of termination of agency.
8. Candidates shall bring original educational qualification certificates, PAN Card, Aadhar Card, 2 passport size
photos, Cancelled Cheque/Bank Account First page Xerox/Mini Statement and other relevant documents with two sets of self-attested photocopies of the same on the date of interview.
9. The engagement is purely commission based and can be terminated at any time if anything adverse is noticed against the candidate.
10. No TA/DA shall be paid for attending the interview.