DSEK Recruitment 2023, Apply online for over 700 posts, Salary, Last date
Advertisement Notice for hiring of “Cluster Resource Coordinator for Teaching Support till end of Academic session 2O23-2024(31th March 2O24 for govt. High and Higher Secondary Schools.
Notification No: O1-DSEK of 2023 Dated: 09-08-2023
Applications through online mode on prescribed format are invited from the
post-graduate candidates having secured minimum 50% Marks in Post graduation and Who are domicile of UT of J&K for the hiring on temporary basis as “Cluster Resource Coordinator for Teaching Support” in Govt. High and Higher Secondary Schools of various districts of Kashmir Division for the following subjects as per the following vacancies:
Terms and conditions:
1. The hiring shall be made purely on “temporary basis” at Higher Secondary
level (& Secondary as per need) on monthly remuneration of Rs. 25000/=
(Rupees Twenty-Five thousand only).
2. The selection will be based on merit which will be determined separately for
each district subject wise.
3. The hiring shall be made up to 31s March 2024, which shall be strictly as per
the performance & feedback of School Head.
4. The hiring thus made shall not have any preferential claim to the candidates
for selection on regular basis.
5. The tenure of “temporary hiring” shall end on 31″t March 2024 without any
further notice/information or till regular arrangement is made by the Govt’
whichever is earlier.
The candidate should be a domicile of the Union Territory of Jar:rmu &Kashmir.
The candidate n’rust possess the domicile certificate issued by the competent authority in the prescribed format as on the last date prescribed for submission of online application form.
Documents to be uploaded:
Following documents shall be uploaded with the application form: –
1. Domicile Certificate.
2. Affidavit duly sworn in and attested by the 1st Class Judicial Magistrate as
per enclosed prescribed format.
3. Date of Birth Certificate (Matriculation).
4. PG Degree along with consolidated Marks Cards.
5. M.Phil. Certificate, if applicable.
6. Ph. D Certificate, if applicable.
7. NET/SET Certificate, if applicable.
8. Scanned Front Page of the Research publication/s, not more than flve.
(Published in Peer Reviewed or UGC Listed Journals)
9. Character Antecedents Certificate from Special DG CID J&K (after final
How to apply:
1. The candidates are required to apply online through the website of Directorate
of School Education Kashmir on the link available on www.dsek.nic.in Misc OrderMain.html from 10th of August 12 noon till 20th of Aug 2023. No other means/mode of application shall be accepted- The candidate shall also be required to upload the image of recent passport size colored photograph.
No application shall be entertained after the expiry of last date.
Applications should be supported by the self-attested certificates/ testimonials.
ln the event of any information given by candidate found false, incomplete,
incorrect, forged, tampered, the candidature of the applicant will be cancelled without any notice’ thereof. Further, misleading information shall also \\’.rrr.rnt necessary legal & criminal action.