Govt Medical College Anantnag Recruitment 2023
GOVT. MEDICAL COLLEGE, ANANTNAG, J&K (Main Campus Dialgam, Anantnag)
WALK- IN- INTERVIEW
Walk-in-interview has been scheduled on 14.08.2023 (Monday) in the office
chambers of Principal Govt. Medical College, Anantnag at (Associated Hospital Janglat Mandi Anantnag) between 10:00 AM to 02:00 PM for the tenure posts of Junior Resident, (under S.O – 364 of 2020 dated 27.11.2020) on Academic Arrangement basis, initially for a period of Six Months extendable up to
maximum 01 Year, subject to good work and conduct of the candidate which
will be certified by the concerned Head of Departments.
The eligible desirous candidates with MBBS Degree may report for the Walk-
in-interview on the scheduled date, time & Venue along with the following
documents in original and also bring along self attested photocopies of all
1. Date of Birth Certificate.
2. MBBS Degree Certificate from a recognized University/Institution.
3. MBBS Mark Sheets of 1st, 2nd, Pre-Final and Final from a recognized
4. Internship completion certificate.
5. State Medical Council Registration Certificate of MBBS and higher
qualification, if any.
6. Attempt certificate 1st, 2nd, Pre-final and Final MBBS examinations
issued by the Concerned University.
7. Distinction/National Scholarship/Honors/Medals/Academic Merit Certificates.
8. Date of Birth certificate.
9. Professional Publications in a standard medical journal, if any.
10. Two recent passport size photographs.
Note:- The preference will be given to the fresher’s.