Wednesday, May 22, 2024
Advertisementspot_img

Hindustan Copper Limited Recruitment 2024, Eligibility, Application Process, Last Date

Hindustan Copper Limited Recruitment 2024, Eligibility, Application Process, Last Date

   

Hindustan Copper Limited has recently announced a recruitment drive to fill 40 vacancies for the position of Graduate Engineer Trainee. This presents a significant opportunity for engineering graduates looking to kickstart their careers in the mining and metallurgy industry.

Eligibility Criteria:
To be eligible for this recruitment, applicants must have qualified for the GATE Examination in 2021, 2022, or 2023 and possess a valid GATE score from the corresponding years. The minimum age requirement for the Graduate Engineer Trainee position is 28 years.

Application Process:
While Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBDs) and certain other categories are exempt from application fees, General, OBC, and EWS candidates are required to pay a non-refundable application processing charge of ₹500. Interested candidates can find detailed information in the official notification.

Selection Process:
The selection process for the Graduate Engineer Trainee position involves a two-step evaluation. The GATE score carries 70% weightage, emphasizing the importance of a candidate’s performance in the GATE Examination. The remaining 30% weightage is assigned to the Personal Interview, providing applicants with an opportunity to showcase their communication skills, domain knowledge, and suitability for the role.

Opportunities for Candidates:
This recruitment drive by Hindustan Copper Limited not only offers aspiring engineers a chance to join a renowned organization but also emphasizes the significance of academic excellence as reflected in the GATE Examination. The weightage distribution in the selection process ensures a comprehensive evaluation, taking into account both technical competence and personal attributes.

For engineering graduates seeking to make their mark in the mining and metallurgy sector, Hindustan Copper Limited’s recruitment drive for Graduate Engineer Trainees is a golden opportunity. The combination of GATE scores and personal interviews as selection criteria ensures a balanced assessment, giving deserving candidates the chance to contribute to the growth and success of Hindustan Copper Limited. Interested individuals are encouraged to review the detailed notification for specific information and take the first step towards a promising career in the industry.

Candidates can check the detailed notification here.

WhatsApp Group Join Now
Telegram Channel Join Now
KSA Web Desk
KSA Web Deskhttps://kashmirstudentalerts.com
Stay Updated, Stay Simple: Get the Latest News with Ease at Kashmir Student Alerts
RELATED ARTICLES

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Trending