IGNOU July Admission 2023 Last Date Extended
The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) extended the registration deadline and re-register for all programmes except certificates for July 2023 session till 10 September with a late fee. Candidates will be able to register for the online and Open and Distance Learning (ODL) programmes on the official websites- ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in and ignouiop.samarth.edu.in.
The IGNOU official notice reads, “With the approval of the Competent Authority, the last date for “Fresh Admission for all programmes offered in ODL/Online mode for the July 2023 session (except certificate and Semester based Programmes) has been extended till 10th Sept 2023,” said an official notice.”
IGNOU July Admission 2023: Steps to register
- Go to the official website- ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in and ignouiop.samarth.edu.in
- On the homepage, click on the link for registration and re-registration
- Register and fill in the necessary details
- Login with the username and password
- Fill in the application form and upload the documents
- Pay the application fees
- Download and take a printout of the form for future reference
Earlier, the university had extended the deadline for fresh admission and re-registration for July 2023 academic session till 31 August. Students will have to pay a late fee of Rs 200.