IUST Jobs Recruitment 2023 for contractual Assistant Professor posts
Interested eligible candidates are invited to appear for Walk-In-Interview for the engagement of contractual Assistant
Professor in Operation Theater Technology as academic arrangement up to ending December 2023 for teaching, research and allied academic activities in the following Centre on 19-09-2023 at 10:00 am in Conference Room Academic Block IV, IUST.
1. The applications should be accompanied by the detailed CV containing all the details of the applicant
along with original certificates and two passport size photographs.
2. The tenure of engagement shall be up to ending December 2023 or till the post is filled on permanent basis whichever is earlier.
3. Candidates will have to produce original documents relating to their qualification, experience etc. atthe
time of appearing in the interview.
4. No TA/DA shall be paid to candidates for appearing in the interview.
5. Only post qualification experience shall be considered.
6. Candidates who have been awarded postgraduate/Ph. D degree from Foreign University should enclose Equivalence Certificate” issued by the Association of Indian Universities(AIU), New Delhi without which the said degree will not be considered.
7. The Ph.D degree has been obtained from a foreign university/institution with a ranking among top 500
in the World University Ranking (at any time) by any one of the following: (i) Quacquarelli Symonds (QS)
(ii) the Times Higher Education (THE) or (iii) the Academic Ranking of World Universities (ARWU) of the
Shanghai Jiao Tong University (Shanghai). (II)
8. The University reserves the right to terminate the contract mid-way in view of unsatisfactory performance of the candidate by giving one-month notice or one-month salary in lieu of notice.
9. The candidate who intends to resign shall have to submit one-month notice in advance or one-month salary in lieu of notice.