J&K Sainik School Manasbal Advertises Teaching and Non-Teaching Staff Positions
J&K Sainik School Manasbal is looking for qualified candidates to fill various teaching and non-teaching staff positions for the academic session 2024. The positions advertised include:
- Teaching: Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Computer Science, Statistics, English, Maths, Hindi, Sanskrit, Social Science, Physical Education, Music, Art, and Craft.
- Non-Teaching: Librarian, Hostel Warden, Assistant Librarian, Lab Assistant, and Clerk.
To apply, candidates must submit an online application form and upload self-attested copies of their documents in PDF format. The last date for submission of applications is February 18, 2024.
For teaching positions, candidates must have a Master‘s degree in the relevant subject from a recognized university with at least 50% marks in aggregate. They must also have a B.Ed degree or equivalent and pass the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) conducted by the CBSE.
For non-teaching positions, candidates must have a minimum qualification of 10+2 or equivalent with a diploma or certificate course in the relevant field. They must also have good communication and computer skills.
The selection process will consist of a written test/practical skill test, followed by an interview. Shortlisted candidates will be required to bring their original testimonials at the time of the interview.
- Last date for submission of online applications: February 18, 2024
- Date of written test/practical skill test: To be announced
- Date of interview: To be announced
How to Apply
Interested candidates can visit the J&K Sainik School Manasbal website (www.jksainikschool.in) for more information and to apply online.
- All appointments made on the basis of this advertisement are purely temporary and the selected candidates will have no claim whatsoever for regularization based on this appointment.