J&K Sainik School Recruitment 2024: Check Eligibility, Salary 90000, Last Date
Sainik School Nagrota is inviting applications for various teaching and non-teaching positions. The positions available are:
- TGT (Science)
- TGT (Math)
- Mess Manager
- Lab Assistant
To apply for any of these positions, you must have the following qualifications:
- For TGT positions, you must have a four-year integrated degree course from a Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate. You must also be proficient in teaching in English and Hindi medium.
- For the Mess Manager position, you must have a Diploma/Degree in Catering from a recognized institution and at least five years of experience running a catering organization independently.
- For the LDC position, you must have a Matriculation and a typing speed of at least 40 words per minute in English typing and 35 words per minute in Hindi typing.
- For the UDC position, you must be a graduate with at least two years of office experience as LDC in a State/Central Govt./Autonomous Bodies/Public Sector Undertakings. You must also be able to correspond in English.
- For the Lab Assistant position, you must have an Intermediate Science or equivalent in the subject.
The last date for receipt of applications is February 9, 2024. For further details and application form, visit the school website at www.sainikschoolnagrota.com under the Head “Notices”.
Sainik School Nagrota is a residential school under the Sainik Schools Society, Ministry of Defence, Government of India. The school is affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
If you are interested in a career in teaching or working in a school, I encourage you to apply for one of these positions. Sainik School Nagrota is a great place to work, and I am sure you would enjoy your time there.