JKBOPEE Admission to Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing Course for the Session 2023
Admission to Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing Course for the Session 2023: Counseling
Reference: Notification No. 071-BOPEE of 2023 dated 26-08-2023.
Notification No. 077-BOPEE of 2023
Dated: 02-09 -2023
The Board vide Notification No. 071-BOPEE of 2023 dated 26-08-2023, had notified the result of candidates who appeared in Common Entrance Test conducted by the Board on 20-08-2023 for admission to Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing Course in Private Institutions of UT of J&K for the Session 2023 with an advice to the candidates to submit their objections, if any, within three days from the date of issuance of the notification. The Board has not received any representation within the stipulated time and the rank wise list annexed to Notification No. 071-BOPEE of 2023 dated 26-08-2023 was treated as final which shall be used for further counseling process.
It is hereby notified that the Board shall conduct counseling (physical) of candidates who have secured 30 and above marks in the Common Entrance Test i.e. from Rank 01 to Rank 590 on
06-09-2023 as per following schedule:
2. All the eligible/participating candidates shall have to deposit Rs.1000/ as counseling fee
through POS machines available at BOPPEE office Jammu/Srinagar either through Debit/Credit Card.
3. As all the seats are available in Pvt. Institutions only, so there will be no reservation for any candidates in such institutions, as the reservation policy is applicable only in Govt. Institutions, Hence the willing candidates must ensure the fee structure from respective colleges before participating in the counseling process from the respective Institutions.
4. Any candidate(s) who is not in a position to attend the counseling personally with genuine reason shall authorize a person from his/her family (Blood Relation) with an Authority letter having ID Proof of Authorized Person to attend the counseling on his/her behalf.
5. All the eligible candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the e-Information Brochure and seat matrix carefully before filling up of the choices. The e-Information Brochure is available on the official website of the Board. Further, the Seat Matrix for the said course shall be available on the official website of the Board a day before the start of the counseling.
6. As and when the seats are fully exhausted the counseling process shall automatically stop.
The other terms and conditions as mentioned in the e-Information Brochure/ Notification(s)/Notice(s) issued by the Board from time to time on the subject shall remain the same.