JKBOPEE Online Registration of NEET UG–2023, documents required, Apply link
Online Registration of NEET UG – 2023 candidates belonging to UT of J&K/
Reference: – Notification No. 035-BOPEE of 2023 dated 06-07-2023.
Notification No: 041-BOPEE of 2023
Consequent upon the declaration of the NEET UG- 2023 result by the National
Testing Agency (NTA) on 13-06-2023 and subsequently notified by the Board vide Notification No.035-BOPEE of 2023 dated 06.07.2023, the candidates belonging to the UT of J&K / Ladakh
who have qualified the NEET-UG 2023 having scored the cut-off marks prescribed by the NTA and whose names figure in Annexure-A to the Notification No.035-BOPEE of 2023 dated 06.07.2023 and also the candidates whose names were not available in the said annexure but are the domiciles of J&K/ Ladakh and have deposited their documents in response to Notification No. 035-BOPEE of 2023 dated 06.07.2023 forming Annexure -A to this Notification are hereby informed through the medium of this notification that to prepare the Provisional UT Merit List (PUTML) of such eligible candidates belonging to UT of J&K/ Ladakh shall be required to register themselves and upload the following documents online w.e.f 19-07-2023 to 23-07-2023 (mid-night):
1. NEET-UG score card – 2023.
2. 10+2 Marks Card.
3. Domicile Certificate of UT of J&K / Ladakh (ST Category certificate in respect of candidates belonging to the UT of Ladakh).
4. Category Certificate, wherever required.
5. Date of Birth Certificate (Matriculation).
6. The candidates belonging to the UT of Ladakh are required to upload Compulsory Service Bond (which shall be available in the Information Brochure to be uploaded by the Board on the official website (www.jkbopee.gov.in).
The cut off score for different categories is as under:-
a. Open Merit (including JKPM/Child of PMF/CDP/Sports/ EWS) : 137
b. Open Merit (Physically Handicapped/PWD) : 121
c. SC/ST/RBA/ALC/IB/OSC/PSP (for J&K/Ladakh): : 107
d.SC/ST/RBA/ALC/IB/OSC/PSP(Physically Handicapped/PWD) : 107
e. ST(Physically Handicapped/PWD)