JKBOPEE Provisional Selection List, Admission, Counselling and other important notifications
Provisional Selection List of candidates of UT of J&K / Ladakh for NEETMBBS/BDS courses 2023.
Reference: – (i) Notification No. 035-BOPEE of 2023 dated 06-07-2023
(ii) Notification No. 041-BOPEE of 2023 dated 15-07-2023.
(iii) Notification No. 045-BOPEE of 2023 dated 27-07-2023.
(iv) Notice No. 024-BOPEE of 2023 dated 31-07-2023.
(v) Notification No. 048-BOPEE of 2023 dated 31-07-2023.
Notification No. 057-BOPEE of 2023
Consequent upon the declaration of NEET UG, 2023 result by the National Testing Agency (NTA) on 13-06-2023, and subsequent Notifications / Notices issued by the Board with regard to Registration /Verification of documents, filling up of online preferences and other actions including notifying of Sports
merit of candidates vide Annexure B of Notification No. 045-BOPEE of 2023 dated 27.07.2023 and after due
application of reservation rules as amended from time to time on the basis of merit cum preferences
preferred by the eligible candidates through online mode, the list of candidates provisionally selected for
undergoing MBBS/BDS Courses – 2023 in various Government / Private Medical / Dental Colleges of the UT of J&K, is hereby notified as per Annexure-A to this Notification, which shall be available on the official website of the Board viz www.jkbopee.gov.in only.
The candidates shall report to the Colleges allotted to them upto 14-08-2023 till 04.00 p.m.long with the following documents in original: –
1) Date of Birth Certificate (Matriculation).
2) Marks Card of 10+2.
3) Domicile Certificate.
4) Category Certificate, if any.
5) Valid Income Certificate in respect of Poor & Backward Category candidates, whereverrequired.
6) NEET Score Card 2023.
7) Compulsory Service Bond by the candidates belonging to the UT of Ladakh, and
8) Any other document as may be required by the concerned college authorities.
The candidates who have been allotted Government /Private Colleges in accordance with their online preferences in order of merit, shall mandatorily have to join against their provisionally allotted
College / Seat(s) upto 16-08-2023 (upto 04:00 P.M.) positively and in case any candidate who fails to join against his /her allotted seat(s) shall not be eligible to participate in 2nd round of upgradation /allotment counselling under any circumstances.
It shall be sole responsibility of the College concerned to ensure proper check and verification of
documents before the candidate(s) is allowed for admission strictly as per NMC (MCI)/DCI guidelines.
After the last date of joining, the unfilled seat(s), if any, shall be communicated to the Board by the College(s) concerned. These unfilled seats against Hindu Minority Quota and NRI Quota seats in
ASCOMS and IDS shall be filled up in 2nd round of counseling for which the date(s) shall be notified separately.
The Heads of the Colleges/Institutions shall open their respective college during holidays including
Sundays falling up to 16.08.2023 and shall furnish the short fall, if any, to the J&K BOPEE by 16-08-2023
upto 05:00 p.m. to enable the Board to take further necessary action in the matter.
1) The admission of the candidates is purely provisional and shall be liable to be cancelled in case any
information furnished by any candidate proves to be false/ fabricated, and action as warranted under
law shall be initiated against such candidates
2) It is hereby implored upon the management of all Colleges/ Institutions to ensure the veracity of
documents, particularly the Category Certificates wherever the admission is to be granted in lieu of a particular Reserved Category. So, far as the Persons with Disability are concerned, if selected in Open merit or against a Reserved category it shall be ensured that his/her PwD Certificate/eligibility is in conformity with NMC (MCI)/DCI guidelines, regulations framed by the concerned Regulatory Authority & wherever required shall refer the matter to concerned Medical Board to assess such candidates and make recommendations based on which Institution shall take further necessary action. In case any candidate does not fulfill the benchmarks of eligibility as per NMC/DCI guidelines, his/her admission
shall be cancelled on his/her risk and responsibility under intimation to the Board.
3) The Board has kept allotment of these 29 CDP category seats of MBBS course on hold because of the
fact that the concerned certificate issuing authority has intimated the Board vide their letter Nos.
20/SBK/CDP/481-82 dated 03.08.2023, No. 18/SBS/CDP/xxx dated 07.08.2023, No. 18/SBS/CDP/761-62
dated 08.08.2023, No. 18/SBS/CDP/755-76 dated 08.08.2023, No. 18/SBS/CDP/763-64 dated
09.08.2023, No. SB/70B/4074-76 dated 10.08.2023 and 18/SBS/CDP/775-76 dated 11.08.2023 that the genuineness of the priorities of the certificates of some candidates shall have to be checked, therefore these seats of CDP category shall be filled up during Second round of counselling.
4) Seats of Diploma Courses (DDH, DDM) at Government Dental College, Srinagar and Indira Gandhi Government Dental College Jammu shall be filled up during Second Round of counselling.
5) The other terms and conditions shall remain the same as notified by the Board through e- Information Brochure, Notifications and Notices issued by the Board from time to time on the subject.
- Corrigendum to the Notification No. 057-BOPEE of 2023 Dated 11.08.2023
- Conduct of Entrance Test for admission to the Post Basic B. Sc. Nursing Course 2023: Instructions for Candidates and Downloading of Admit Cards thereof. [PB-BSC-N-NN-058 Dt. 11-08-2023]
- Provisional Selection List of candidates of UT of J&K / Ladakh for NEETMBBS/BDS courses 2023. [NEET-UG-NN-057 Dt. 11-08-2023]
- Conduct of Counselling (Physical) for admission to General Nursing & Midwifery (GNM) Lateral Entry, 2023—Notifying of the counselling schedule thereof. Addendum
- Conduct of Counselling (Physical) for Admission to General Nursing & Midwifery (GNM) Lateral Entry, 2023: notifying of the counselling schedule thereof [GNM-LE-NN-056 Dt. 10-08-2023]
- Filling up of MBBS/BDS Management Seats of Hindu Minority (HM) and Non Resident Indians (NRI) Quota of ASCOMS and IDS, through Joint Counselling by J&K BOPEE [NEET-UG-HM-NRI-NN-055 Dt. 10-08-2023]
- Conduct of Counselling (Physical) for Admission to B. Pharmacy Course, 2023: notifying of the Counselling Schedule thereof [B-PHARMACY-NN-054 Dt. 10-08-2023]
- Admission to DNB (Broad Specialty) Courses-2023 [DNB-NN-053 Dt. 10-08-2023]