JKBOPEE Provisional Selection List for admission to MBBS/BDS Courses
Provisional Selection List of candidates who have been Upgraded/Allotted seats
during the Mop-Up Round of Physical Counseling for admission to the MBBS/BDS Courses alongwith DDH, DDM and OM/HM Quota Seats in the ASCOMS, Jammu 2023.
Reference: Notification No. 079-BOPEE of 2023 dated: -18-09-2023
Notification No. 084-BOPEE of 2023
Pursuant to the Notification No.079-BOPEE of 2023 dated 18.09.2023, the Mop-Up round of counseling (Physical) for admission to the MBBS/BDS Courses-2023 has been conducted by the Board on 20-09-2023 and 21.09.2023. The list of candidates who have been Provisionally Upgraded/Allotted seats in the Government Medical/Dental Colleges/Institutions of UT of J&K
including OM & HM seats of ASCOMS is hereby notified as per the Annexure-A to this Notification which shall be available on the official website of Board (www.jkbopee.gov.in) only.
It is further notified that: –
1. The candidates provisionally up-graded / selected shall have to report to the allotted Colleges/Institutions upto 26th September, 2023 (till 4:00 p.m.) alongwith all the requisite
documents/certificates as required by the concerned authorities. The concerned Colleges/Institutions shall ensure proper check and verification of all the requisite documents.
2. The provisionally upgraded / selected candidates have to mandatorily join the allotted College / Institution upto 26th September, 2023 (till 4: 00 p.m.)
3. It shall be the sole responsibility of Colleges/Institutions to verify the veracity of documents before allowing any candidate for admission to their respective College/Institution.
4. The Heads of the Colleges / Institutions are advised to keep their admission counters open even on Holidays / Sundays for facilitation of the candidates to complete their admission formalities within the prescribed cut-off date (26-09-2023).
5. The Colleges/Institutions shall forward the shortfall, if any, on 26.09.2023 upto 05:00 p.m. positively through E-mail: [email protected] / [email protected] /
[email protected] and shall ensure that list of admitted candidates shall be error free.
6. As provided under Section 9 (2) of the J&K Reservation Act, 2004, the seat(s) of reserved categories that remained unfilled due to non-availability of the eligible candidates under these Reserved Category(s) have been converted into Open Merit and filled up accordingly as per merit.