JKBOPEE Provisional Selection list of the candidates for admission to the M.Sc. Nursing Course – 2023
Provisional Selection list of the candidates for admission to the M.Sc. Nursing Course – 2023 in various Government/Private Colleges/Institutions of the UT of J&K after conduct of the Second Round of Physical Counseling.
Reference: Notification No. 102- BOPEE of 2023 Dated 25.10.2023.
Notification No: 107 -BOPEE of 2023
Pursuant to the Notification No.102-BOPEE of 2023 dated 25.10.2023, the 2nd Physical Round of Physical Counseling was conducted by the Board for admission to the M.Sc Nursing Course- 2023 in the Government/Private Colleges/Institutions of the UT of J&K on 27.10.2023 simultaneously at BOPEE offices Jammu/Srinagar.
The list of candidates who have been Upgraded/Allotted seats provisionally on the basis of Merit-cum-Preferences filled by the candidates on the day of counselling is hereby notified as per Annexure-A to this Notification, which shall remain available on the official website of the Board: www.jkbopee.gov.in only. The candidates shall have to report to the respective Colleges allotted to them for completion of admission process upto 31.10.2023 till 4:00 p.m. along with following documents in original:-
1. Marks Card of B.Sc. Nursing / Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing / B.Sc. Hons. Nursing Course with 55% marks.
2. Domicile Certificate of UT of J&K and for the candidates of UT of Ladakh, ST Certificate issued by the Competent Authority of Ladakh shall be treated as Domicile
3. One Year work experience after B.Sc. Nursing / Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing
4. Certificate as a registered Nurse or Registered Midwifery or equivalent with any
State/UT Nursing Council.
5. Category Certificate, wherever applicable.
6. Any other Certificate/Document as may be required by the College Authorities.
It shall be sole responsibility of the Colleges/Institutions concerned to ensure proper check and verification of documents/eligibility as per the eligibility/guidelines issued by INC
/ J&K Paramedical Council before the candidate is allowed for admission and in case of any
discrepancy in the requisite eligibility/documents, the same shall be reported to the Board for further course of action under rules.
The provisionally selected candidates shall have to mandatorily report for admission to the allotted College/Institutions by or before 31.10. 2023 upto 4:00 p.m.