JKBOSE Revaluation form Apply online, Last Date, fee
The Jammu and Kashmir Board of School Education (JKBOSE) will open the application process for obtaining photocopies of JKBOSE Class 12 board exam answer scripts and for re-evaluation on June 19, 2023. Candidates can apply for both online, at the JKBOSE official website, jkbose.nic.in .
The process for applying for re-evaluation of JKBOSE 2023 Class 12 papers closes on July 9, according to a notification from the JK board about the higher secondary Part II annual exam. The process will be conducted as per the schedule given below.
JKBOSE 12th Result Re-evaluation: Important dates
Given below is the re-evaluation schedule.
|The JKBOSE.nic.in link opens for online forms
|Last date to apply for copies of answer scripts
|Last date for filling re-evaluation forms
JKBOSE 2023: How to fill re-evaluation forms
Instructions for filling re-evaluation, photocopy forms are given below.
1. The eligible candidates must apply online through the JKBOSE official website, https://www.jkbose.nic.in/ . The disqualified candidates and exam are not eligible to apply for photocopies or re-evaluation.
2. The prescribed fee for re-evaluation is Rs 495 per answer script, and for photocopy, Rs 255 per answer script through online mode.
3. The notification for the collection of photocopies of answer scripts will be uploaded on the JKBOSE website.
4. All students are advised to collect their photocopies as per the uploaded schedule from the sections of JKBOSE Head Office at JKBOSE New Campus, Bemina, Srinagar, and Rehari Colony, Jammu-Tawi along with deposited fee proof.
5. Candidates are advised to regularly visit the JKBOSE website https://www.jkbose.nic.in/ for updates and other relevant information after applying.