JKDFC Recruitment 2023 for Management Executive, Assistant Posts, Salary 40000
J&K DEVELOPMENT FINANCE CORPORATION LTD.
(A Government of India Enterprise)
R.O: Gr. Floor, Udyog Bhawan, Railhead, Jammu, UT of J&K-180012 C.O. Gr. Floor, Sanat Ghar Bemina, Srinagar, UT of J&K-190018 Ph. Nos. 0194- 3500201, 2490050, 0191-2479179
ADVERTISEMENT FOR APPOINTMENTS
Applications are invited from brilliant, dedicated & result oriented candidates to man the following positions purely on contractual basis for a period of two years extendable further to a maximum period of one year. The Candidates should be below 37 years of age as on 1st October, 2023. Relaxation in age for SC/ST and other categories will be as applicable. Candidates meeting the prescribed criteria may send their bio-data online on email jkdfc[email protected] in the prescribed format available on our
official website www.jkdfc.org by or before 3rd November, 2023. incomplete applications will be rejected outrightly. The Corporation reserves the right to reject any application without assigning reason thereto.
1. MANAGEMENT EXECUTIVE – (01 POST) – CONSOLIDATED SALARY (RS. 40,000)
Minimum Qualification: A post graduate degree in financial discipline with appropriate knowledge of
2. EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT- (01 POST) – CONSOLIDATED SALARY (RS. 30,000)
Minimum Qualification: A post graduate degree in financial discipline with basic knowledge of computers.
Candidates holding or eligible to hold Accounting Technician Certificate from ICAI
3. FRONT OFFICE ASSISTANT – (01 POST) – CONSOLIDATED SALARY (RS. 27,200)
Minimum Qualification & Minimum Experience: A Graduate with fluency in English, proficient in short hand with a minimum speed of 60 words/ minute. Experience in operating the EPABX is a must.
Candidates having worked as receptionists in a reputed organization shall be given preference.
4. OFFICE ATTENDANT -(01 POST) – CONSOLIDATED SALARY ( RS. 20,900)
Minimum Qualification: Candidate should be at least a matriculate.
– Short listed candidates called for written test / interview, as the case may be, shall not be paid any
– Candidates shall have no right to claim any regularization in the Corporation.
– Incase the Performance of the candidate(s) is not upto the satisfaction of the management of the Corporation, the service(s) of the candidate will be terminated forthwith.