JKPSC Admit card 2023 for Veterinary Assistant Surgeon, Medical Officer posts, download link
Subject: Conduct of Written Test for the post of Veterinary Assistant Surgeon, Medical Officer Unani, and Homoeopathy & Ayurvedic.
In continuation to Notice dated: 31.05.2023, It is for information of all the eligible
candidates who are appearing in the written test for the post of Veterinary Assistant
Surgeon (26-PSC (DR-P) of 2022 dated: 20.12.2022 & 09-PSC (DR-P) of 2023 dated:
27.03.2022 ), Medical Officer Unani (22-PSC (DR-P) of 2022 dated: 29.08.2022), Medical
officer Homeopathy (22-PSC (DR-P) of 2022 dated: 29.08.2022) and Medical Officer
Ayurvedic (22-PSC (DR-P) of 2022 dated: 29.08.2022 & 04-PSC (DR-P) of 2022 dated:
17.01.2022) scheduled to be held on 25.06.2023 at 09:30AM to 11:30AM, that they are directed to follow the below instructions to download their e-Admit card for the said
i.Login to your jkpsc account (Using user id & password)
ii.Click on Admit Card menu
iii.Click on GetAdmitCard to download your admit card.
iv. Print your Admit Card.
1. The candidates should read carefully all the instructions mentioned on the admit card.
2. Only those candidates should appear in the Written Examination, who fulfill the
eligibility criteria prescribed for the post as mentioned in the above mentioned Notifications. However, permission to appear in the Written Examination is purely
provisional subject to further verification of their documents/eligibility at any stage of
3. The candidature of such applicants shall be rejected at any stage of process of selection, who are found to have misrepresented or concealed the material facts having a bearing on their eligibility.
4. Candidates who have applied in more than one notification shall be considered for all
such notifications they have applied for.
Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) has released the admit card for the posts of Veterinary Assistant Surgeon, Medical Officer Unani, Medical Officer Ayurvedic, and Medical Officer Homeopathy. Eligible candidates can download their hall tickets from the official website jkpsc.nic.in.
“However, those candidates who are not able to download their admit cards may approach the Commission office by or before 21.06.2023 at Jammu/Srinagar,” reads the notification.
As per the notification, the written exam (objective type) is scheduled to be conducted on June 25 from 9.30 AM to 11.30 AM.
Steps to download VAS, MO admit card
- Visit the official website jkpsc.nic.in
- On the homepage, click on Login tab
- Key in your User ID and Password
- Click on the admit card link and download
- Take a printout for future reference.