JKSSB Document Verification of candidates falling under consideration zone for the post of Assistant Law Officer ( Advertisement No. 03 of 2021, Item No. 562 Forest, Ecology and Environment Department )-regarding.
In continuation to this office Notification No: JKSSB-COEOEXAM(UT)/42/2023-03 dated: 08.11.2023, the candidates appearing in Annexure A to this notification, are hereby called to appear in person for Document Verification for the post of Assistant Law Officer (Advertisement No. 03 of 2021, Item No. 562 Forest, Ecology and Environment Department) before the designated Document Verification Committees of the Board on 22.11.2023 from 11.00 AM onwards at Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board, Central Office, CPO Chowk, Panjtirthi, Jammu (Jammu based candidates)/ Zam Zam Building, Rambagh, Srinagar (Kashmir based Candidates). The candidates who fail to appear before the respective Document Verification Committee(s) on the scheduled dates shall forfeit their right to selection.
The candidates are required to produce following original documents / certificates in original, along-with two self-attested copies, before the designated Document Verification Committees:
1. Copy of Online Application Form(s).
2. Two passport size recent colour photographs.
3. One original photo ID Proof i.e Aadhar card/Voter Card/Pan Card/Passport etc
4. D.O.B Certificate (10th Diploma / Marks card).
5. Valid Category Certificate, if any applicable.
6. Domicile Certificate.
7. 10+2 Marks Sheet / Diploma, if applicable.
8. Bonafide certificate on the format prescribed by the Board duly issued by the Controller/Registrar of the concerned Board Institute in respect of candidates, who have obtained the qualification from outside the UT of J&K.
9.Other documents as per prescribed qualification mentioned in the Advertisement Notification.