JKSSB Document Verification of Additional candidates falling under consideration zone for the posts of Gas Pipe Line Operator, Item No. 193, Domain Name: MULTIDISCIPLINARY ITI, E.C.G. Technician, Item No. 165, Domain Name: JR X- RAY TECHNICIAN and C.S.S.D. Assistant, Item No. 224, Domain Name: LAB NURSE AND PHARMACOLOGY, Health and Medical Education Department, advertised vide Advertisement Notification No. 02 of 2021 – regarding.
In continuation to the Notification No. SSB/COE/Health/2021/7598-7606, dated: 09-11- 2021, additional candidates, whose details are given in Annexures – A, B & C, are hereby called to appear in person for Document Verification before the Document Verification Committee(s) of the Board on 20-11-2023 at 11.00 AM sharp, as per the schedule indicated against each at JKSSB, Central Office, ZamZam Complex, Rambagh, Srinagar (Kashmir Centre Based Candidates)/ JKSSB, Central Office, CPO Chowk, Panjtirthi, Jammu (Jammu Centre Based Candidate). The candidate(s) who fail to appear before the respective Document Verification Committee on the scheduled date shall forfeit their right to selection.
1. Copy of Online Application Form.
2. Two passport size recent colour photographs.
3. One original photo ID Proof l.e. Aadhar card/Voter Card/Pan Card/Passport etc.
4. D.O.B Certificate (10 Diploma/Marks card). 5. Valid Category Certificate, if any applicable.
6. Domicile Certificate.
7. 10+2 Marks Sheet/Diploma, if applicable.
8. Bonafide certificate on the format prescribed by the Board duly issued by the Controller/Registrar of the concerned Board/Institute/University in respect of candidates, who have obtained the qualification from outside the UT of J&K.
9 . Other documents as per prescribed qualification mentioned in the Advertisement Notification.
10. Wherever applicable, an Undertaking in the shape of an Affidavit, where the prescribed qualification is Minimum Matric and Maximum 10+2. The undertaking should be in the shape of an Affidavit duly attested by a Ld. Judicial Magistrate 1st Class to the effect that:
a. He/she is possessing the minimum qualification of Matric and Maximum of 10+2 and he/she is not possessing the higher qualification than that is prescribed for the post as on Cut-Off date.
b. If at any stage of the selection or later on, it has been found that he/she is possessing the higher qualification than that is prescribed for the post, his/her candidature shall be cancelled ab-initio, without any further notice and he/she shall have no objection if his/her name for the said post be rejected.