The Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board (JKSSB) has commenced the online application process for recruitment of 201 posts of Supervisor in the Social Welfare Department. This recruitment drive is open only for female candidates domiciled in J&K.
As per the official advertisement notification number 02/2023 issued on 8th December 2023, eligible graduates can submit their applications on the JKSSB website www.jkssb.nic.in from 15th December 2023 till 14th January 2024.
- Candidates need to first register themselves on the portal by clicking on ‘Log-in’ tab and creating login credentials using their email ID and mobile number.
- After logging in, they have to click on ‘Apply’ tab and fill up the application form carefully with all correct personal, academic and other asked details.
- Applicants also need to upload their recent passport size photograph (4.5cm x 3.5cm) and signature (1.5cm x 3.5cm) in the mentioned size specifications.
- Before final submission, candidates must verify all details filled as the application cannot be edited later, though it can be cancelled before last date if required.
- The application fee has to be paid online through debit/credit card, net banking or UPI. Fees once paid will not be refunded.
- Hard copy of application is not required to be sent except for shortlisted candidates at later stage.
The applicant must be a female candidate domiciled in J&K. She must possess a graduate degree from recognized university. Only having valid domicile certificate will make candidates eligible for this recruitment drive.
The selection will be based on written exam and/or skill test/interview. Dates of exam will be notified later.
The official notification can be downloaded from JKSSB website for more details on vacancies, eligibility, application process and selection procedure.