Kashmir University Admit Card for 5 Year BA.LLB Programme Session-2023, download link
Admit Cards for 5 Year BA.LLB Programme Session-2023
|KU Entrance Examination Admit Card|
1. Candidates are advised to go through the Detailed Admission Notification thoroughly before submitting the Application Form for Entrance Test.
2. Submission of Application Forms and appearance in the Entrance Test is subject to determination of eligibility for admission to the Programme by reference to the Admission Policy. Admission shall be granted on the basis of positive score in the Entrance Test
3. Category and Campus once opted shall not be subsquently changed.
4. Category benefits can be taken only once.
5. The Candidates who have to apply to M.Ed Course need to first enter Graduation Examination Details in Qualifying Course and then add B.Ed Details under Additional Exam Details
6. the candidates who have passed their qualifying examination under Choice Based Credit System Scheme are eligible/can apply for admission to the PG Programme/s only in such subjects where he/she has earned/obtained at least 24 credits in Core or Generic Elective Courses at Under-Graduation Level. However, for the courses/programmes where there is open eligibility like LL.B, MA Mass Communication & Journalism, MA Library & Information Science, MA Linguistics, MA Anthropology, MA Social Work etc., the candidates having passed their qualifying examination in any discipline are eligible/can apply for admission to said programmes.
7. Candidates need not to submit the hard copy of the Application Form; however, they must have get printout of the online submitted Application Form and retain it with themselves for future reference.
Important Steps for Form Submission1. Candidate needs to register himself/herself before submitting the Online Application Form. For Registration with the System Click on link “I agree,proceed to Register as Student” below. Remember, the Username and Password for future reference.
2. In case you have lost/forgot your password, Please use Forgot Password link to reset it.
3. After successful Registration, login into the system for submitting On-line Application Form. Enter your “Registration No.” and Click “Next.
4. Enter the required details and Upload your latest passport size Photograph and click “Next”.
5. Select the desired Course (Course Codes with description) and Preferences (After last date the Preference of Campus/College selected will not be updated/changed). Click “Next”.
6. Please select your course you want to apply carefully as the Programme/s, once submitted, Programme/s wont be updated or changed after the online submission of form, if you wanto to select one more course after form submission then you have to submit another form using same username and Password and have to deposit separate application fees
7. If there is any variation click on “Previous” button, make necessary corrections and then Click “Submit”.
8. Upload your scanned copy of final year marks certificate and also if applying under any reserved category upload your scanned copy of reserved category certificate.
9. Deposit the non-refundable “Application Fee of Rs. 750/- for one Programme and Rs. 250/- for each subsequent Programmes using single application form, through Online mode only Follow the payment instructions and make the online payment. On successful online payment, the payment made will be reflected under the respective application form. Print out of the same can be taken for reference /record.
10. Applicant can view the Application details by providing username and password. Applicant is required to make sure that “Application Status” on application form is “Fee Received” after 3 days otherwise application will be treated as incomplete and summarily rejected.
11. Candidates in their own interest are advised to apply & submit application promptly and not to wait till the last date/time for applying online. Directorate shall not be responsible if candidates are not able to submit their applications on account of the last minute rush. Please retain print-out of application form for future references.
12. Candidates before applying under Sports Category must contact Director, Physical Education and Sports, University of Kashmir with original International/National/State level Sports Certificates obtained for verification and issuance of a Sports Category Certificate as per University regulations well in advance. Please note that “Sports Certificate” issued by Director, Directorate of Physical Education and Sports is only valid for admission under Sports Category