NHAI Recruitment 2023 Apply Online for Manager posts, Last date, Application form
NHAI Recruitment 2023: National Highway Authority of India has taken recruitment to the post of Deputy Manager (Technical). Candidates can apply for these posts by visiting the official site.
NHAI Jobs 2023: A recruitment notification has been issued by the National Highway Authority of India. According to which recruitment will be done on behalf of the institute for 50 posts. The application process for these posts is going on. Candidates eligible and interested to apply for the recruitment can apply through the official website nhai.gov.in. The last date to apply for the recruitment has been fixed as June 30. Candidates can apply by following the steps mentioned here.
Through this recruitment drive, 50 vacant posts of Deputy Manager (Technical) will be filled. Candidates applying for this campaign must have a degree in civil engineering from a recognized university/institute.
The maximum age of the candidates applying for this recruitment drive has been fixed at 30 years. While the candidates belonging to the reserved category applying will be given age relaxation.
Selection will be like this
Candidates will be selected on the basis of final merit (written test and personality test) in Engineering Services (ES) Examination (Civil), 2022 conducted by UPSC.
Will get this much salary
Selected candidates on these posts will be given a salary ranging from Rs 15,600 to Rs 39,100 per month.
How to apply
- First of all candidates visit the official website- http://www.nhai.gov.in.
- Now on the candidate home page click on the vacancy tab
- Then candidates click on the link of Deputy Manager (Technical) apply online and fill the form.
- After this, candidates should upload the required documents including photograph/ signature/ certificates on the link on the home page.
- After that check the candidate application form.
- Now the candidates click on the submit button to submit the application form.
- Then download the candidate application form.