NIT Srinagar Recruitment 2023 for Research Assistant and Field Investigator posts
National Institute of Technology Srinagar Department of Humanities Social Science & Management
Applications are invited for the engagement of 1 (One) Research Assistant and Field Investigator (01) for research project entitled, “Assessing the Impact of Jan Dhan Yojna on the financial inclusion in the Rural Areas: A case study of Jammu & Kashmir” under the supervision of Dr. Aijaz ul Islam.
The detailed advertisement notice is available on the Institute website https://nitsri.ac.in
Department of Humanities Social Sciences and Management National Institute of Technology Srinagar
Applications are invited from the positions of Research Assistant (01) and Field Investigator (01) for the Research Project titled “Assessing the Impact of Jan Dhan Yojana on the financial inclusion in Rural Areas: A Case Study of Jammu and Kashmir”.
NIT Srinagar Recruitment 2023: Qualifications and Remunerations:
1. Research Assistant @ Rs.32,000/-p.m. (not exceeding 6 months) (Qualification-Ph.D./M.Phil./ Post graduate in social science discipline with minimum 55% marks)
2. Field Investigator @ Rs.30,000/-p.m. (not exceeding 3 months) (Qualification- Post graduate in any social science discipline with minimum 55% marks)
NIT Srinagar Recruitment 2023 – Terms and Conditions
1. The position is purely temporary and will be discontinued on completion of project or the time period whichever is earlier,
2. No DA/TA will be paid for attending the Interview
3. The project director reserves the right to change the prod of engagement and number of positions as per the need and requirements of the project.
4. Applicants who want to apply for both positions should mention it clearly
in the application form Interested candidates are requested to submit their applications along with necessary documents, phone number and email ids at the office of the Department of Humanities Social Sciences and Management National Institute of Technology Srinagar, 190006. In addition to the hard copy of the application, applicants have to send a soft copy of application form to [email protected].
For inquiries. Please write to [email protected] or contact at 9906990887, 9419070276