NSP Scholarship Merit List 2023 – Check Your Name In Merit List
NSP Scholarship Merit List 2023 – Check Your Name In Merit List: As we know that the scholarship is a great hope for the poor students to continue their study.
As we know that getting the good education is very important for every human being and through good education, students can distinguish between good and bad things and face all the difficult challenges in life.
And the Government of India has brought many scholarship schemes for the poor students and due to these scholarship schemes poor students are pursuing their good education.
Like last year, this year also many poor students applied for these scholarship schemes but some of these students have not received the scholarship payment.
So, these students should check the status of their scholarship applications whether their scholarship application has been verified at all verifying authority departments or not and whether their scholarship application have been selected in the merit list or not.
NSP Scholarship Merit List 2023 Overview
|Amount Credited or Not||Credited but some students have not received the scholarship amount yet|
|Merit List Update||Mentioned Below|
NSP Scholarship Merit List 2023
NSP Scholarship Merit List 2023: An update cam from the NSP Scholarship that many students scholarship applications have been selected in the merit list 2023. So in this regard, students should check the status of their scholarship applications. After checking the status, students will find two options there:
- Select in merit list Yes
- Select in merit list No
Select in merit list Yes: If a student finds Select in merit list Yes in their NSP Scholarship status that means the scholarship application of that student have been select in the merit list.
Select in merit list No: If a student finds Select in merit list No in their NSP Scholarship status that means the scholarship application of that student has not been select in the merit list.
Where To Check NSP Scholarship Status
To check the NSP Scholarship status, students have to click on the direct link below & select their scholarship type (fresh or renewal) and at last students have to click on login option.
At last, we want to repeat it again that many student’s scholarship applications have been selected in the merit list. So in this regard, students should check the status of their scholarship applications.
FAQs Regarding NSP Scholarship Merit List
1 – Is it important to check NSP Scholarship status?
Yes, Students should check the status of their scholarship applications whether their scholarship application has been verified at all verifying authority departments or not and whether their scholarship application have been selected in the merit list or not.
2 – Is students scholarship applications have been select in the merit list or not?
An update cam from the NSP Scholarship that many students scholarship applications have been selected in the merit list 2023. So in this regard, students should check the status of their scholarship applications.
National Scholarship Portal (NSP) 2022-23 – Key Documents Required
While applying for any scholarship on NSP, the students are required to upload certain documents to complete the application process. However, for the scholarship amount less than INR 50,000, the students are not required to upload any document. They need to submit the copy of documents in their respective schools/college/institute. For all other scholarships, the students should keep the following documents handy –
- Bank Passbook
- Educational documents
- Aadhaar number
- Domicile Certificate (as specified in the respective scholarship guidelines)
- Income Certificate (as specified in the respective scholarship guidelines)
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Bonafide student certificate from school/institute (if the institute/school is different from the domicile state of the applicant)
National Scholarship Portal (NSP) 2022-23 – Key Services
Besides applying for a scholarship, the portal also provides several other services for both the students and the institutions. A user can explore all the services offered through the NSP portal under the ‘Services Section’. The key services listed under this section include –
1. NSP 2.0 user manual – To acquaint the users with the workflow on NSP. The students will get to know the detailed registration and application process.
2. Scheme eligibility – Under this section, the students can filter out the scholarship schemes based on their specific requirements. They are required to fill their domicile state/UT, course level, religion, caste/category, gender, annual income of parents, disability status, and captcha code.
3. List of Ministry Coordinators
4. Scheme-wise State Nodal Officers – Under this section, the students can browse the list of state nodal officers based on the scheme they want to apply for. For example, if you are applying for a UGC scheme, you can check the details of state nodal officers under the ‘UGC’ section.
5. Know your AISHE Code – This service allows the students to check the AISHE codes of schools/colleges/institutions registered on NSP by simply providing the institution type, state, district (not mandatory) and university type (not mandatory)
6. Get AISHE Code for your Institute – This section allows the institutions which are not registered on the portal to register themselves by simply filling the form available.
7. List of applicants processed for scholarship – Explore the list of applicants who have been selected for the scholarship in this section. The users need to select the academic year, application type, ministry, scheme, state and district to get relevant details.
8. Search Nodal Officer details – Get the details of the nodal officers for each ministry, state or district in this section.
9. District Nodal Officer details list – Under this section, the students can browse the district-wise list of nodal officers.
10. Institute operational manual – The institutions can browse the operation manual on how to fill the registration form, how to update profile, and how to remove DISE/AISHE/NCVT code.
National Scholarship Portal (NSP) 2022-23 – Apply through its Mobile App
Considering the advent of mobile technology, the Government of India has launched its ‘National Scholarship Portal Mobile App’ in the year 2018 to make scholarship application easier and more convenient for the students. The students can download and install the mobile app through the Google Play Store on their respective mobile devices. Also, there is an availability of NSP mobile app in the ‘UMANG’ app launched by the government earlier. So, if you already have the UMANG app installed on your mobile devices, you can start applying for the scholarships too by registering at NSP mobile app. The app covers end to end services of the National Scholarship Portal. You can not only get access to NSP scholarships but also apply for them in just a few simple steps.
National Scholarship Portal (NSP) 2022-23 – Key Disbursement Facts
- As per NSP, the academic year 2020-21 witnessed disbursal of close to INR 2,731 Cr of scholarships as on 01st September 2021. The scholarships are basically divided into three categories – Pre-Matric (Class 1 to 10), Post Matric (Class 11, 12, UG, PG) and Higher Education (UG, PG, Professional and Technical Courses). Besides this, the Department of School Education and Literacy offers another scholarship which is meant for students from Class 9-12.
- The Ministry of Minority Affairs (MoMA) disbursed a total of INR 1905.21 Cr of scholarship funds in the year 2020-21.
- The Department of Higher Education (DHE) which is dedicated to higher education distributed only INR 168.59 Cr.
- Furthermore, the Ministry of Tribal Affairs and Ministry of Social Justice had disbursed scholarships of INR 20.23 Cr and INR 6.33 Cr respectively under their respective schemes meant for ST and SC students pursuing higher education.