OMC Recruitment 2023: The Odisha Mining Corporation Limited (OMC) has issued a fresh notification for the recruitment of as many as 107 non-executive posts in regular mode through direct recruitment.
The applicants can get the job by attending a walk-in-Interview which is scheduled to be held between December 6 and December 8, 2023 at the Community Centre of OMC Colony of Regional Office in Barbil of Keonjhar district.
Name and number of Omc Non-Executive Recruitment
- Foreman (Min.): 34
- Surveyor: 15
- Blaster III: 3
- Mining Mate-III: 55
- Foreman (Min.): Diploma in Mining with Foreman Competency Certificate issued by DGMS as per MMR (Metalliferous Mines Regulations), 1961.
- Surveyor: Diploma in Mines Survey/Mining Engineering from a AICTE recognized Institute with Survey Certificate of Competency in Mining Survey from DGMS as per MMR (Metalliferous Mines Regulations), 1961.
- Blaster III: HSC with Blaster’s Certificate of Competency issued by DGMS as per MMR (Metalliferous Mines Regulations), 1961
- Mining Mate-III HSC with Mining Mate Certificate of Competency issued by DGMS as per MMR (Metalliferous Mines Regulations), 1961.
Scale of Pay:
- Foreman (Min.): Pay Level- 9 (Rs.35400- 112400/-)
- Surveyor: Pay Level- 9 (Rs.35400- 112400/-)
- Blaster III: Pay Level- 5 (Rs.21700- 69100/-) (one extra increment at the time of entry)
- Mining Mate-III: Pay Level- 5 (Rs.21700- 69100/-) (one extra increment at the time of entry).
Details about interview:
- Candidates belonging to domicile of Odisha only can appear.
- Interested candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria for respective posts may attend the walk-in-interview as per the above schedule.
- For details please click on the link: https://omcltd.in/en/people/career/employmentopportunities
How to Apply
The candidates fulfing the eligibility criteria for respective posts are advised to download me bio-data format from OMC Website employment- which to be filled up by the candidate in English after carefully reading the eligibility critens prescribed for each post.
The applicant should affix recent colour passport size photograph at top right side of the application form.
The applicant should submit self-attested copy of certificates/documents from HSC onwards towards proof of qualification, marks, age, castu/class, experience, resident certificate etc along with the application form at the time of interview. Valid caste certificate/ SEBC certificate & resident certificate must be obtained from the Competent Authority & be produced on the date ofinterview SEBC certificate issued on or after 06.12.2020 shall be considered valid for the purpose of candidature OBC Certificate in place of SEBC certificate shall not be accepted. The candidates shall submit the Resident Certificate issued by the Competent Authority on or after 06.12.2018.
Applications without supporting documents/incomplete/not full-filling the prescribed criteria in any respect shall be rejected
6) Selection Methodology
Selection will be made on the basis of career marking and performance in the Walk-in Interview considering the vacancies, percentage of reservation as well as requirement
Filing-up of vacancies is solely at the discretion of the Management based on suitability of candidates and no claim will arise for appointment, if vacaricies are not filled up due to un- Butability insufficient number of candidate
The candidature of the applicant would be provisional and subject to subsequent verification of certificates! testimonials
6) General Conditions
The candidates shall produce Identity Proof (Aadhar Voter ID Driving License/PanCard Pass Port) at the time of document verification on the date of Walk-in-Interview
Candidates are advised Corporation website w.woodwormovies at regular intervals for any notification, news, updates, results etc. relating to recruitment.
The decision of OMC Management shall be final & beding on all candidates on all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the application, selection of candidate cancellation of the recruitment process, etc. No enquiry/correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
At any stage of recruitment process, if it is found that the candidate has furnished false or incorrect information then the candidature appointment of the candidate shall able to be cancelled. Curwassing in any form will be viewed adversely & may lead to disqualification Finally selected candidates shat have to produce the required documents at the time of joining at respective places of posting as per provisions of OMC R&P Rules for Non- Executives 2012 (visit OMC website https:/Womuth, inventinople/employee-copm)Candidates after recruitment can be posted in any establishment of OMC OMC service is not pensionable.The candidates against whom vigilance criminal case is pending shall not be eligible The candidates (in case of married) should not have more than one spouse living Any dispute arising in this connection will be subject to jurisdiction of appropriate Courts in