ONGC Apprentice recruitment 2023 Important Dates, Eligibility, Selection process
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited, ONGC is accepting online applications for recruitment to the Apprentice positions. All interested aspirants who meets the eligibility criteria can apply online through the official site of ONGC at ongcindia.com till September 20, 2023. A total of 2500 posts will be filled in the organization with this recruitment drive.
Check more about the eligibility, selection process, how to apply, and other details.
- Starting date of application: September 1, 2023
- Closing date of application: September 20, 2023
- Date of result/ selection: October 5, 2023
• Graduate Apprentice: The candidates applying should have done B.A / B.Com / B.Sc / B.B.A/ B.E./ B.Tech
• Diploma Apprentice: The candidate should have eat least done Diploma from a recognized institute.
• Trade Apprentice: The applicant should be 10th/ 12th/ ITI pass from a recognized institute.
The age limit should be between 18 years to 24 years as on September 20, 2023.
The candidates selected for the Apprentice posts will get a monthly stipend as follows.
• Graduate Apprentice: Rs 9000
• Diploma Apprentice: Rs 8000
• Trade Apprentice: Rs 7000
Selections for engagement of Apprentices would be based on the merit drawn on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying examination as stipulated in the advertisement. In case of a similar number in merit, a person with higher age would be considered.
How to Apply for ONGC Apprentice recruitment 2023
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the recruitment drive as per instructions via online mode at the official website-ongcindia.com. The last date of application submission is till September 20, 2023.
For more related details candidates can check the official site of ONGC.