SKIMS Medical College Hospital Srinagar Invites Applications for Junior Resident Posts
SKIMS Medical College, Bemina, Srinagar is inviting applications from eligible candidates possessing NMC recognized MBBS qualification for tenure engagement against vacant/likely vacant positions of Junior Residents.
The last date for receiving applications is February 8, 2024. More details can be found on the official website of SKIMS Medical College Hospital Srinagar.
- MBBS degree from a recognized university
- Registration with the National Medical Commission (NMC)
- Completion of internship from a recognized hospital
- The selection process will be based on a written test and an interview.
- The written test will be conducted on February 25, 2024.
- The interview will be conducted on March 4, 2024.
About SKIMS Medical College Hospital Srinagar:
SKIMS Medical College Hospital Srinagar is a premier medical college and hospital in Jammu and Kashmir. It was established in 1989 and is affiliated with the University of Kashmir. The college offers a variety of undergraduate and postgraduate medical courses.
The hospital is a 750-bed referral hospital and provides a wide range of medical services to the people of Jammu and Kashmir.