SKIMS Soura Recruitment 2024 Application form, Salary, Eligibility 12th Pass, Last Date
The Sher-i-Kashmir Institute of Medical Sciences (SKIMS), Srinagar has invited applications for the post of Laboratory Technician for an ICMR funded project titled “Strengthening of ILI/SARI surveillance for human respiratory viruses (Influenza viruses, Respiratory Syncytial Viruses and SARS-CoV-2)”.
The details of the post are:
Position: Laboratory Technician
Number of vacancies: 01
Essential qualification and experience: B.Sc Medical Laboratory Technology or BSc with Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology with one year experience.
Age limit: Upper age limit is 30 years.
Name of Project: Strengthening of ILI/SARI surveillance for human respiratory viruses (Influenza viruses, Respiratory Syncytial Viruses and SARS-CoV-2)
Remuneration: As per ICMR norms
Desirable: Candidates having experience of working in a Virology laboratory
Terms and Conditions:
- The post will be on a contract basis initially for a period of 3 months extendable on the basis of satisfactory work and conduct reported by the Principal Investigator.
- It may be noted that the post is purely temporary and contractual in nature, the candidate will have no claim for regular appointment under the above project or continuation of his/her services in any other project. Also, the candidate cannot claim for any regular appointment at this Institute after termination of the project.
- The appointment can be terminated with one month’s notice from either side without assigning any reason.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Qualification and experience should be from a recognized Institution.
- Experience will be counted only after completion of minimum education qualification.
- Mere fulfilling the essential qualification does not guarantee for the interview call and selection.
The last date for submission of applications is 20th January 2024 by 4:00 PM. Interested candidates can download the application form from the SKIMS website https://www.skims.edu.in. Duly filled application forms along with self-attested copies of certificates should reach the office of Principal Investigator by hand before the last date.