10th pass india post GDS recruitment 2023, Apply online, 30000 posts, Last date
India Post has recently issued a recruitment notification and commenced the online registration process for the positions of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS). The India Post GDS Recruitment 2023 is being held to fill a total of 30,041 Gramin Dak Sevak vacancies. The online recruitment process has started on the official website, the link for which is indiapostgdsonline.gov.in.
The last date to apply for Gramin Dak Sevak vacancies at India Post is August 23.
INDIA POST GDS RECRUITMENT 2023: VACANCY DETAILS
Total posts: 30,041
- General: 13,618
- EWS: 2,847
- OBC: 6,051
- SC: 4,138
- ST: 2,669
- PWDC: 223
- Person with Benchmark Disability (PWBD): 220
- Persons with Disabilities Act (PWDA): 195
- PWDDE: 70
EDUCATION QUALIFICATION REQUIRED
All the candidates interested in applying for India Post GDS Recruitment 2023 need to possess a class 10 pass certificate from a recognised board or university. As per the official notice, the applicant should have studied the local language, i.e., (Name of local language) at least up to secondary standard.
HOW TO APPLY FOR INDIA POST GDS RECRUITMENT 2023
To apply for the India Post Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) posts, follow these steps:
1. Visit India Post’s official website at indiapostgdsonline.gov.in.
2. On the homepage, click on the ‘GDS Recruitment 2023’ link.
3. Review the recruitment notification and other important details before proceeding.
4. Click on ‘Apply Online’ to initiate the application process.
5. Complete the registration form with the necessary information and upload all required documents.
6. Make the payment for the application fee as specified and submit the form to finalise the application.
India POST 2023 Age Limit: Candidates can check the minimum and maximum age limit in the table. There is an age relaxation application to category-wise candidates as per the government rules:
|Minimum Age Limit||18|
|Maximum Age Limit||40|
India Post GDS 2023 Education Qualification
- Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard having passed in Mathematics and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of 3 School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India shall be a mandatory educational qualification for all approved categories of GDS.
- The applicant should have studied the local language i.e. (Name of Local language) at least up to Secondary standard [as compulsory or elective subjects].
How to fill India Post GDS application form?
The candidates can apply online on the official website with the easy steps given below:
- Visit the Official Website: Go to the official India Post website, which is https://indiapostgdsonline.gov.in/
- Registration: Click on the “Registration” link or the “Apply Online” button. You will be directed to a page where you need to register yourself using your Mobile Number, Email, Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, Gender etc.
- Fill Application Form: After registration, log in using your credentials and fill out the online application form. You will need to enter personal details, educational qualifications, category, and other necessary information as per the instructions provided.
- Choose Preferences – Apply one or more for vacant posts of GDS in only one of the selected Division one or more.
- Upload Documents: Now, upload scanned copies of certain documents including your passport-sized photograph, signature, and other relevant certificates.
- Payment of Application Fee: Pay the application fee as applicable for your category.
- Preview and Submit: Before final submission, review all the details filled in the application form and verify the uploaded documents. Once you are satisfied, click on the “Submit” button to complete the application process.
- Print Application Form: Now, fill the application for future reference.
India Post GDS 2023 Application Fee
The application fee for the India Post GDS Recruitment 2023 is as follows:
General Category: Rs.100/-
SC/ST/PWD: No Fee
India Post GDS 2023 Overview
|Name of Recruitment Organization||Indian Postal Department|
|Post Name||GDS/ BPM/ ABPM|
|Advertisement Number||GDS Online Engagement 2023 Schedule-II|
|Job Location||All India|
|Registration Dates||3 to 23 August 2023|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Official Website||indiapostgdsonline .gov.in|
India Post GDS 2023 Selection Process
- Release of Merit List: India Post will select the candidates on the basis of merit. India Post calculates the merit list based on the candidate’s marks in 10th standard (SSC) or equivalent.
- Document Verification: Shortlisted candidates from the merit list will be called for document verification. During this stage, candidates must produce their original documents to verify their eligibility.
- Final Selection: After successful document verification, candidates are selected and appointed as GDS in the respective postal circles.
India Post GDS 2023 Salary Structure
The salary for the India Post GDS Recruitment 2023 is as follows:
- BPM: Rs.12,000 to 29,380/-
- ABPM/Dak Sevak: Rs.10,000/- to 24,470/-