IRCON Recruitment 2023 Apply online, last date, Eligibility
IRCON International Limited has invited applications from Engineering Graduates and Diploma holders for 33 apprentice vacancies. Interested candidates can apply for these posts up to August 15 on ircon.org. They will also have to send copies of the online applications to the IRCON corporate office by August 25.
A. Graduate apprentices
Civil: 13, Electrical: 4, S&T: 3
Graduation or equivalent in relevant Engineering/Technology streams as on July 1 is required to apply for these posts.
B. Technician (Diploma) apprentices
Civil: 9, Electrical: 2, S&T: 2
candidates having passed the Minimum Educational
Diploma or equivalent in relevant Engineering/Technology streams as on July 1 is required to apply for these posts.
For both graduate and diploma vacancies, only candidates who have attained the minimum qualification on or after July 1, 2020 are eligible.
The lower age of candidates should not be less than 18 years and the upper age should not be more than 30 years as on July 1. Age relaxation is applicable to reserve categories.
Stipend for graduate apprentices will be ₹10,000 per month and for diploma apprentices, it will be ₹8,500 per month. The duration of the training is one year and no extension of training and employment will be given after the completion of one-year training.
METHOD FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION:
1. Candidates may visit the ‘HR & Career’ section (& further ‘Engagement of Apprentices as per Apprenticeship Act 1961 section) of IRCON’s corporate website www.ircon.org.
2. Click on ‘Apply Online’ link available against the advertisement for the said posts. A screen containing the active vacancies will be visible.
3. Candidates should ensure the following while filling up the online registration form: Qualification, address, NATS registration No., Community details are complete.
4. After completing the above said details in application form and submitting the same, an e-mail regarding successful registration will be received in the e-mail account of applicant.
The candidate may then click on the link available in the received mail and a screen for uploading of documents will be opened.
After submission of application form and mail receipt you can also click on Upload docs & Submit/Print Application for document uploading.
5. Candidate has to enter the name of vacancy, application no and date of birth to proceed ahead, click on “Upload documents” section. Further the documents as required are to be uploaded as mentioned there. The latest passport size colored photograph and signature must be in JPG format of size of not more than 100 KB each. The other relevant documents related to age, qualification, etc. are to be uploaded in the PDF format of size of not more than 100 KB each.
6. After uploading click on “upload the documents” button, your documents will be uploaded. Further click on “Return Back” button to go back to the previous window.
7. Click on “View and Final Submission button” after selecting the name of vacancy, application number and date of birth for final submission of your application. After checking the details carefully, click on the Final submission button and your application will be submitted successfully. An e-mail regarding final submission of application will also be received in the candidate’s e-mail account.
8. The candidates will have to take the printout of the finally submitted application form by clicking on the link received in the mail after the final submission of application form.
9. In case, the candidate realizes after final submission of application that he/she has inadvertently entered any wrong information in the application submitted, a fresh application may be submitted with a different e-mail id and the same process may be followed as explained above. A valid e-mail ID is essential for submission of the online application. IRCON will not be responsible for bouncing of any e-mail or delivery of any e-mail to junk mail folder of candidates.
10. Candidates are advised to make a note of their e-mail ID as entered in the application form and Application Number generated in the Application. These would be required for accessing information during the later stage of the recruitment process.
11. Candidates will have to take a printout of their finally submitted application form generated in pdf format, duly sign it physically at the bottom right corner under declaration and send it to following address:
For further information and application link, click here.