JKBOSE 12th Revaluation form 2023, Apply online, fee last date
The Jammu and Kashmir Board of School Education (JKBOSE) has started the online application process for the revaluation of the JKBOSE Class 12 board exam answer scripts from June 19. Students of the Jammu and Kashmir board who want to reevaluate their Class 12th exam answers can apply through the official website, jkbose.nic.in.
The last date to fill out the JKBOSE 12th exam revaluation application form is July 9. Students can apply for copies of answer scripts till July 2, 2023.
To fill out the re-evaluation or photocopy forms eligible candidates must visit the JKBOSE official website first. The disqualified candidates are not eligible to apply for rechecking.
The JKBOSE 12th exam re-evaluation application fee is Rs 495 per answer script and for photocopy is Rs 255 per answer script. Students need to pay the rechecking fee only online. Students are required to collect their photocopies as per the schedule from the sections of the JKBOSE head office.
In case of doubt or any queries, candidates can contact the JKBOSE authorities through email at [email protected] or call at 0191-2952817 or 0194-2494522
JKBOSE 12th Result Re-evaluation: Important dates
Given below is the re-evaluation schedule.
The JKBOSE.nic.in link opens for online forms
Last date to apply for copies of answer scripts
Last date for filling re-evaluation forms
JKBOSE 2023: How to fill re-evaluation forms
Instructions for filling re-evaluation, photocopy forms are given below.
1. The eligible candidates must apply online through the JKBOSE official website, https://www.jkbose.nic.in/. The disqualified candidates and exam are not eligible to apply for photocopies or re-evaluation.
2. The prescribed fee for re-evaluation is Rs 495 per answer script, and for photocopy, Rs 255 per answer script through online mode.
3. The notification for the collection of photocopies of answer scripts will be uploaded on the JKBOSE website.
4. All students are advised to collect their photocopies as per the uploaded schedule from the sections of JKBOSE Head Office at JKBOSE New Campus, Bemina, Srinagar, and Rehari Colony, Jammu-Tawi along with deposited fee proof.
5. Candidates are advised to regularly visit the JKBOSE website https://www.jkbose.nic.in/ for updates and other relevant information after applying.
In case of doubt or any queries candidates can contact the JKBOSE authorities via email at [email protected] or by phone at 0191-2952817 or 0194-2494522