JKSSB Admit Cards for Draftsman posts download link @jkssb.nic.in
Issuance of Admit Cards to the candidates for OMR Based Written Examination scheduled to be held on 24-09-2023, for the post of Draftsman (Civil) advertised vide Advertisement Notification No. 01 of 2023, under item No.s 005 and 006
Admit Cards for the candidates, whose examination is scheduled on 24-09-2023, shall be hosted on JKSSB’s official website (www.jkssb.nic.in) w.e.f. 17.09.2023 (04:00 PM) to 24.09.2023.
3. Candidates can download their Admit Cards from the website using their registered E-mail ID and Date of Birth. They must read the instructions contained therein, carefully
4. In case of any difficulty in downloading/issues related to Admit Card, candidate(s) may contact the
JKSSB Help-Desk at 0191-2461335 (Jammu)/0194-2435089 (Srinagar) or write to JKSSB at firstname.lastname@example.org. Help-Desk will activate on 17.09.2023 to 24.09.2023 during office hours only.
5. The candidature of candidates claiming eligibility by misrepresentation/concealment of any material facts, impersonation, fraud, etc. shall be liable for cancellation and disciplinary action, as deemed
6. The Board reserves the right to cancel the candidature of any candidate at any stage at which he/she is found ineligible.
7. The candidates are intimated that there shall be negative marking for wrong answers (1/4th of allotted
marks for each wrong answer) attempted in the said examination. The detailed criteria of Selection and Syllabi for the said posts has already been notified and are available on the official
website of the Board (www.jkssb.nic.in).
8. The candidates are also advised to be in touch with the JKSSB’s official website (www.jkssb.nic.in)
for the latest updates on the examinations and Admit cards will not be sent by post.
9. Stepwise procedure to download JKSSB E-Admit Card:
i. To download E-Admit Card, first visit the official website of JKSSB,
ii. On the homepage, there will be an option to download E-Admit Card.
iii. On that page, click on the link/button – “LOGIN”.
iv. Enter log-in credentials, i.e., E-mail ID and Date of Birth.
v. Username will be your E-mail ID & Password will be your DOB in DDMMYYYY format.
vi. On successful completion of above step, your basic details will be shown, kindly verify
the details, in case of any mismatch, please contact helpdesk via call or email.
vii. Click on the ‘View and Print E-Admit Card’ button.
viii. The JKSSB E-Admit Card will appear on the screen.
● CANDIDATE MUST BRING THE PRINTED COPY OF E-ADMIT CARD ON THE DAY OF EXAMINATION.
ix. Download and Print your JKSSB E-admit card.